- Large enough to be a coaster for a mug, but not so big that it gets in the way of whatever you are doing while drinking from your mug.
- Quilted and bound, single block in autumn colours of any abstract pattern (rail fence, nine patch, etc.).
- Foundation, or English, paper pieced object related to one of the themes.
- Regular or improvisational piecing or appliqué of an object related to one of the themes.
- Non-pieced, but quilted, themed fabric.
- Any other quilted method I haven't yet mentioned... :-P
- If you bring one to the October meeting, you will leave with one!
- Paper bag, or other opaque wrapper, so that what the recipient will have a pleasant surprise.
- The addition of candy is not discouraged... ;-)
All photos were sourced from the following links:
120260252532935277/?lp=true (a whole variety)
com/products/witch-hat-quilt- block-foundation-paper- piecing-pattern-for-quilt
imgurl=https%3A%2F%2Fscontent- dfw5-1.cdninstagram.com%2Fvp% 2F318fb083ca70aee2d4b39a1d59a3 503b%2F5C2D741F%2Ft51.2885-15% 2Fe35%2Fs480x480%2F40114041_ 902673923256288_ 7286511325897818112_n.jpg& imgrefurl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww. pikdo.me%2Ftag%2FFPP&docid= BHCZW2PFAZH-fM&tbnid= C5qgntH17jOVwM%3A&vet= 12ahUKEwiM4bC- 37XdAhWiiOAKHRdvDKs4yAEQMygBMA F6BAgBEAM..i&w=480&h=480&bih= 1321&biw=2369&q=halloween% 20fpp&ved=2ahUKEwiM4bC- 37XdAhWiiOAKHRdvDKs4yAEQMygBMA F6BAgBEAM&iact=mrc&uact=8
listing/164543851/squirrel- quilt-block-paper-pieced- quilt?ref=landingpage_similar_ listing_top-5
listing/91946110/pine-cone- quilt-block-paper-pieced- quilt?ref=landingpage_similar_ listing_top-3
Here are a couple of links of resources about foundation paper piecing: