Thursday, July 06, 2017

#QuiltsforQC delivery

We have been in touch with the Ste-Foy mosque and we will be delivering the finished quilts to them at the end of the month. If you are a guild member and were interested in coming with us to deliver them (and did not already receive an email from me about it), please send us an email (mtlmqg@gmail.com) right away. We will be organizing the carpool and finalizing details soon.


I have also had a number of inquiries about pictures of the finished quilts. I was hoping for a sunny weekend day to get them out on the clothesline and photographed, but as the weather has not been cooperative, I will have to move to Plan B and do it indoors. I will have all 50 of the quilts documented and posted here to the blog by the end of the month, so watch this space (and thank you for your patience!). :)

No comments:

Post a Comment