December 12, 2017 at 7pm SouthWest Mission, Verdun, QC
Quick points of business:
- Welcome - No new members this month
- Snacks: The snacks provided by the Mission might not be enough for the crowd. We would need 5 volunteers to take care of bringing a snack in addition to the Guild paying for something every month. We sent a sign-up sheet and got our volunteers!
- Sew-Ins: We are moving our sew-ins back to the Centre in St-Henri starting with the January sew-in. The hours will also go back to 10 am to 4 pm.
- Club Tissus Modern Quilting Conference: Club Tissus would like to invite us to speak at their quilting week the weekend of January 20 and 21. If anyone is interested, contact Stephanie.
- Twist Festival: The Festival invited us to display some of our quilts. If you have a quilt lap size or bigger you would like to display, contact Stephanie as soon as possible.
Show and Tell
- Tamara - cute small quilt in her fabric collection
- Jennifer - Baby quilt in pinks and greys
- Izzy - City Sampler quilt finished
- Stephanie - HST Star blocks